We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A few tips from Playskool to mothers that make life easier (12-36 MONTH)
My baby's grown!
Your baby has grown so quickly that… The little mischievous walks, speaks and speaks and tries to discover everything.
Here are a few tips from Playskool that make life easier for your baby between 12-36 months;
• For your baby to be able to walk easily, make sure that the skin supporting the heel of the first walking shoes is slightly stiff and the sole is flexible.
• Using two syllable words to teach your baby to speak increases its success!
• During these months, your baby is very active! If you want to change gold easily;
• Leave the game and wait for it to step aside.
• When you go to the store with your baby, give her a small basket. You can help him imitate you or prevent him from distributing the shelves by moving a small, lightweight package to him.
• Your child learns patterns of behavior by imitating you. His favorite game is yardım Help the mother ”. Give her a toy house and make sure she has a nice and useful time.
• Introduce your baby to other babies. From time to time leave alone for a short time with people he doesn't know. So you just stop being dependent on you.
• Prevent her from being cranky by telling her five minutes in advance that her bed or meal time is due.
• Try to explain the reasons for your prohibitions in a language that he or she can understand as much as possible. So help make it easier to comply with prohibitions.
• It is the best tool to learn pictures, colors and textures. Accelerate the learning process with peace of mind by giving him thick brushes and protecting his clothes with aprons.
• If you do not want to wake up early on Sunday mornings, place a new toy next to your baby's bed. So enjoy an extra hour of sleep.